I'm Eric Goll, a certified coach who works with families who have a loved one with a disability. My sister, Sarah, has a developmental disability, and this journey started for me by helping my sister create the life she wants. Since then, I've successfully led other families through the process of creating an inclusive and meaningful life for their loved ones. As a podcast host, I've interviewed over 50 global experts on disability, and I bring these lessons and insights to you.
Learn strategies to build relationships, create a home, and contribute more with this FREE Mini-Couse + 2 Free Workbooks [A $47 value, but yours FREE]
I've put this FREE Mini-Course together for you in 3 value-packed lessons to share the strategies the experts are using - so now you can use these simple strategies to create the best life for your loved one with a disability.
- Lesson 1: Research shows that loneliness is killing more people than smoking. Learn the 4-step strategy to building connection and friendships from my interview with social capital expert, Al Condeluci.
- Lesson 2: The waitlists for residential housing services and supports are extremely long (up to 20 years wait)! I'll show why you need to start taking action now, and I'll show you how to create the best home for your loved one.
- Lesson 3: Only 15 - 20% of people with a disability are employed- but employers are more inclusive than ever before, and they are looking to hire. Learn the strategies to gain employment when you have a disability in my interview with employment expert, Joe Dale.
- 2 FREE Bonuses: My gift to you is The 'Creating A Home' PDF workbook, which will guide you step-by-step to create a home for your loved one. Also, a second free workbook on the introduction to the 6 C's.
Learn strategies to build relationships, create a home, and find employment with this FREE Mini-Couse + 2 Free Workbooks [A $47 value, but yours FREE]
Elevating Expectations for what is Possible for People with Developmental Disabilities.
My sister Sarah (left) has been my biggest life teacher, she has helped me to become more loving, compassionate and to find purpose. Watching her become depressed with nothing to do as a young woman living in my parent’s basement, I set out to help create more for her.
Sarah fighting to be her own person woke me up with sheer determination to help everyone like Sarah to live awesome lives.
Eric's patient and positive guidance and skillful strategies were extremely helpful.
- Mother, who has a daughter with a developmental disability
Eric helped me in many ways to transform my life into something I find more enjoyable, purposeful and challenging.
- Individual with a disability
Eric initiated my internal power and showed me one more time how I was successful in the past and how can I be even more successful in the future.
- Father, who has a son with a developmental disability